Our Friends and Partners
- www.anytimefitness.com -
Anytime Fitness - Dixon, IL
Convenient 24 Hour Gyms for "Anytime Health"
- Connecting to Health Insurance Coverage
Starting in October, 2013, individuals, families, and small-business owners in every state will be able to shop in the new Health Insurance Marketplace (also known as the Exchanges) for private insurance coverage that begins January 1, 2014.
- www.CurvyGirlsScoliosis.com - Scoliosis Support Groups
Curvy Girl groups are peer lead support groups empowering pre- teen and teen girls to become leaders, make healthy lifestyle choices, and improve self-esteem by diminishing the emotional impact of scoliosis.
We seek to help girls find their voice through support and acceptance.
To contact the Curvy Girls of Illinois, please email CurvyGirlsIllinois@gmail.com.
The Curvy Girls of Illinois…“We’ve got your Back!”
- www.dixonhealthcare.com - Dixon Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center
- www.fairhealthconsumer.org - FAIR Health – Consumer Database For Medical Charges
FAIR Health, a not-for-profit organization, allows patients to look up the average charge for medical services and procedures by geographic region. Additionally, this website provides estimates of how much of the cost is covered by insurers when consumers go out of network for their health care. FAIR Health was created to help insurers determine their rates for out of network charges and to provide patients with information about out of network payment practices.
- www.healingpathwayscrc.org – Healing Pathways – Cancer Resource Center
Healing Pathways-Cancer Resource Center is an independent organization offering free supportive services to cancer patients, survivors and their loved ones in the state line area. Healing Pathways CRC is currently located in the lower level of Westminster Presbyterian Church at 2821 N. Bell School Rd, Rockford, IL. For further information call 815/395-5649 or email us at email@example.com.
- www.homeofhopeonline.com - Home of Hope Cancer Wellness Centers
Cancer support group – supporting those touched by cancer.
- www.illinoisjetstc.com - Illinois Jets Track & Field
The Illinois Jets Youth Track and Field Program was established to give Northern Illinois area youth athletes, ages 7 to 17, with an interest in intermediate and advanced level track and field experience, the opportunity for further development.
- www.med.umn.edu/physther - University of Minnesota - Physical Therapy Program
- www.moveforwardpt.com - Physical Therapy Brings Motion To Life
Learn more about: Symptoms & Conditions, Why Physical Therapy?, Patient Resources, Find a PT
- UW Hospital and Clinics - Orthopedic Surgery Clinic - UW physicians offer the latest surgical techniques that may necessitate skilled physical therapy pre and post operatively.
- www.vetsroll.org - Supporting Veterans on a trip to Washing, D.C. to thank and pay tribute to our heroes.
- www.WorkSTEPS.com - WorkSTEPS© at Work - Functional Testing Systems